Jr. is loaded to the gills!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
One rack of spares w/the trimings and about 9 lbs worth of beef back ribs. Pork was rubbed with Wolfe Rub Original and beef with Wolfe Rub Bold. Junior is stuffed but had absolutely no problems coming up to temp!!! Cruising along at 225* and holding steady!!! The Jr. maybe small, but it's a beast!!!

BTW, the last pic is a Billy Bar and it's the best grill cleaner you'll ever buy and the last one you'll ever need to buy!! Cleans both the top and bottom of the grates!! Check them out at www.billybar.com !

What the $%^&.. You a cookin fool too!!!!..Man that looks cool and full!!! :shock: Good job "Howlin"... ;)

Nick Prochilo said:
You mean you don't sell Billy Bars? :twisted: Looks like your off to a good start again Larry.

No I don't, but if I could I would!

Billy Bars are a fantastic product and the customer service is even better! Just ask for Tom and tell him Larry Wolfe sent you!! If I hear "from Tom that you ordered his Billy Bar I'll give you a *free bottle of Wolfe Rub!

Go to www.billybar.com place your order...........

*All you need to do is pay the shipping and handling!

Cliff H. said:
You got it loaded up again I see. 8)

Good to see another Upload convert also. ;)

I agree............................imageshack can only piss you off to a point!

Larry,
You're new addition seems to be doing just fine. Pretty soon youre going to have to get another deck-- :LOL:

Bryan S said:
WOW full load in the Jr. :shock: Can't wait to see the finished pics. :)

Ummm........ :oops: ummmm............ :oops: I'm not sure if I took finished pic's or not. Ya see my friend Bud came over last night and um well.......you know the rest of the story.........the room was spinning :oops: :oops: I'll check the camera when I get home to see if I did take pic's, but I don't think I did. :oops:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bryan S":2l52cj8i]WOW full load in the Jr. :shock: Can't wait to see the finished pics. :)

Ummm........ :oops: ummmm............ :oops: I'm not sure if I took finished pic's or not. Ya see my friend Bud came over last night and um well.......you know the rest of the story.........the room was spinning :oops: :oops: I'll check the camera when I get home to see if I did take pic's, but I don't think I did. :oops:[/quote:2l52cj8i]

I hate when that happens, I done that lots 0 times

I like that rack design. Is there enough room to get a brush under the top tier for basting, mopping etc?

BTW, I tried your sweet potato slices with your Original rub and they were pretty tasty. The girlfriend said I was allowed to cook them again.

-Chiles

Chiles said:
I like that rack design. Is there enough room to get a brush under the top tier for basting, mopping etc?

BTW, I tried your sweet potato slices with your Original rub and they were pretty tasty. The girlfriend said I was allowed to cook them again.

-Chiles

Glad ya'll liked the Wolfe Rub Sweet Potatoes!!

Yes there is room underneath the grates to baste ribs, chicken and briskets. Butts would be tight on the Jr., but on the XL there would be room to baste butts!

I did end up getting some pic's last night! I also cooked some chicken for my wife to take to work on the XL tonight.

Back
Top Bottom