John Pen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Just met John Pen and his lovely wife, Great people! They stopped by on there road trip out to there camp. I'm sorry I didn't have vittles for them. We had a nice meeting and shared a little barbecue talk. We plan to cook together over the 4th of July weekend, To vend here in the Village. Way too much fun, Joker, If you can make it with your family, That would be cool too. Rides and games for the kiddies.

Woodman said:
I've met them too.............their not all that great! =D> =D>

Comming from a guy who's gotten two free meals...we'll take that with a grain of salt. Heck, even Greg bought a meal !

Cant wait to go back to Akron for the weekend and cook and hang with "Pigs"..Im wondering if there will be any alcohol involved ?

I have a bud that's going to bring some shine from Tnn. in July. The beer tent is always open. :grin: Bust your ass all Friday night and Saturday, Then it's party time. BTW I do have a guest room, As long as ya don't puke in it! :grin: Your welcome to it. It's going to be a blast. Val (my wife) helps as much as she can, But when she has had enough shes history. I see nouthing but a good time and profit ahead. Oh yea, And way too much fun. :!:

No excuses next time Bubba, Let me know and I'll make lunch or supper. Two things we are never short on is #1 food and #2 hospitality. I feel bad that I forgot to give John Pen a rope of fresh Easter sausage we made when he stoped by here last week. Sorry about that John. It's in the freezer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom