It's so easy even Puff can win!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Recieved my 2 bottles of Swamp Sauce today that I won off of the BBQ Central Radio show!
Thanks Tim, can't wait to try it! :D

Well you know it mo betta to give than to recieve right? You got my snail mail address? Thinking maybe you get out of Purgatory a few hundred years early if you send me one bottle of them two you got. Think it over.

bigwheel

I heard the show last night. Puff.....you sound a lot different than you do here on the forum. :LOL:

Glad you got some sauce.

I like this sauce very much. I can see why it beat me so badly in the sauce contest last year.

Cliff H. said:
I heard the show last night. Puff.....you sound a lot different than you do here on the forum. :LOL:

Glad you got some sauce.

I like this sauce very much. I can see why it beat me so badly in the sauce contest last year.
Must be my accent. ;)
And alot of Bud Light :oops:

Puff, Let me know what you think after you try it. To make you feel better about your accent, I was born about an hour north-west of you in Fenton. Only lived there the first 9 months of my life, so I got all my smarts down here :D .

swampsauce said:
Puff, Let me know what you think after you try it. To make you feel better about your accent, I was born about an hour north-west of you in Fenton. Only lived there the first 9 months of my life, so I got all my smarts down here :D .
Will do. I'm sorry you had to spend 9 mo. in this Godforsaken state.

Puff said:
Cliff H. said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":69r1y1mp]
Puff said:
Rag said:
What wine are you going to pair it with??? :roll: :LOL:
Something fruity. :P

Perfect combo.....Puff & fruity :!:

Nick,

You obviously have not heard Puff's accent. :LOL:
You should hear Nick's. :shock:[/quote:69r1y1mp]

I'm guessing I'm one of the few here who doesn't have an accent! :LOL: :oops: :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom