It's all 007Bond-JB's Fault !!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
His video made me so darn hungry for those kind of ribs. I can't cook like him, but listen carefully to what he says and inprovise....Like, "watch the drip pan for grease".. I wait until the grease stops dripping making smoke. JB, you are right, these ribs are really good... MY dogs have never been more happy... :shock: About halfway done I coated with a 50/50 % mix of Tabasco BBQ Sauce and butter. The potatoe salad is from the "Junior League of Baton Rouge's" Cookbook... I'm full and going to bed.Goodnight yall!

surfinsapo said:
GlennR said:
Now I gotta go buy some beef ribs...that looks great!
It's a virus!! We are all getting infected!!! Help Help!!

LOL I admit I have also been infected I bought 3 racks of beef ribs today as well.Captain Morgan also did them this past week too

They look just like mine SS, you learn fast. See yall SS was Payin attention.

BOY!

Bryan S said:
Yep, Fred ribs, they look freaking great. 8) Larry did them yesterday and JB with his video and now this. Sucks they are so hard to find here in Central PA. :x

did you try stotlzfus ? or is that too far from you ? not the cheapest, but fresh

3.gif

Fine looking ribs.

I have been noticing them more often in the stores here. they are sized about like spares but trimmed to the shape of bb's.

Stoltzfus Meats

Stoltzfus meats is in beautiful downtown Intercourse, right across from Intercourse Canning Company. Some of the best meat you'll find. Do yourself a favor while your there & pick up some Lebanon Bologna & some Chicken Salad. Can't go wrong with either.

Andy (C Flatt's brother)

Back
Top Bottom