It just doesn't seem like the holidays ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There could be a Special coming, just not sure when.......maybe it'll be a Superbowl Special................

I don't care for the super bowl so much.. but that doesn't mean I won't want BBQ and wolfe rub :)

Im out, but I hear there's a buy 1, get three special comming after Christmas, so Im going to wait !

john pen said:
Im out, but I hear there's a buy 1, get three special comming after Christmas, so Im going to wait !

Yep, buy one Wolfe Rub get three free Pig Powders! The deal of the century! :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":13arup1k]But if there's a special, how will we know about it?

I will more than likely announce it on the Virtual Weber Bullet! :shock:[/quote:13arup1k]

O SNAP! ;)

Burnt Food Dude said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3hh38jw1]There could be a Special coming, just not sure when.......maybe it'll be a Superbowl Special................

Boy, that Larry is some guy! First he sells us rubs (at a great deal), then Primo Grills (another great deal) and now Bowls! Not only are they Bowls they're gonna be a Super Bowls! Are they gonna be like RRs garbage bowl? Toilet Bowl?

I can't wait! :LOL:[/quote:3hh38jw1]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

john pen said:

I think the special is: Buy some and pick it up at his house and he'll discount the shipping part of the shipping and handling :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom