ISTC Membership OPEN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
Griff, Cliff H. and I are admitted members of the ISTC.

Membership is actively open to all new members who would like to join us in the "I SCREWED THAT COOK" party.

Please sign in below................... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

I can honestly say it took me well over a year to figure out that you cook steak generally over high heat. I'll also add that it took me about the same time to figure out that london broil isnt always the best cooked as if it was a steak. :oops:

18 years ago, a boston butt, gas grill, and one of those meat therms that dont have a temp, just points to pork when its done,160*. I was so excited when it was done. took it in the house let it rest a few minutes. Got a fork and was gonna pull it like I had seen my dad do so many times. No go. I asked my dad what happened, He said"I dunno".So I tried again, and again, and again. Finally my dad came by and saw my little thermometer in the butt and said" what's that thing in there for?" I said,so I will know when its done. He said"It already has a thermometer in it, when you can pull out that bone, its done!" Guess what, he was right.

You guys are welcome to join the original club I invented..
B.D.I.F.T.U (Boy Did I F@$& That Up).

I've got so many stories it would be easier if I just
let you pick a category.

One of the earliest was the first time I did beer can chicken,
I did it direct. You know the ending.

SIGN ME UP! :D

Why just last week I tried to cook a pizza on the BGE. I fired it up to 600 and put the pizza on the stone. ......7 minutes later, the top was perfect, the crust was black and burned through. Geeze I thought, I did it too long, so I put another pizza on the pizza stone, this time for only five minutes. Again the top was raw and the bottom was burned black. So this time I said it must have be too hot. :oops: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm with Cap on this one.
If I had a dollar for every cook that went South on me I'd have a brand new mobile cooker sitting in my driveway right now. :shock:

OK somebody get their artists to work. We need an insignia, something we can wear on a baseball cap. ;) A Crispy Critter or a fork with a smoking black blob stuck on the end. :LOL:

I say we make it a BBQ-4-U Contest! I'll donate a $20 towards a prize! Coolest pic wins BBQ stuff? Anyone?

National ISTC (I Screwed That Cook)

or

National B.D.I.F.T.U (Boy Did I F@#% That Up). :LOL:

dollarbill said:
I say we make it a BBQ-4-U Contest! I'll donate a $20 towards a prize! Coolest pic wins BBQ stuff? Anyone?

or

I think "COOK" should be a double entendre, nudge nudge, wink wink. ;)

BchrisL said:
dollarbill said:

or

I was thinking the same thing ;)

backyardbbq said:
BchrisL said:
dollarbill said:

or

I was thinking the same thing ;)

hahahaha i just thought of something..........wouldnt that pretty much make it a ladies shirt only? :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom