Is there a cure?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cliff H.

Master Chef
I ate about a half rack of ribs last night and enough pulled pork for two sandwiches along with some tater salad. This morning I had gained TWO POUNDS and I didn't even have my usual "big as your head" bowl of ice cream. Is there a cure for that?

Cure?

Yes, there is a cure for that. When I think I have had enough, I push my Big Fat A**** away from the table and go for a walk.
Onlyest thing is, when I get back from the walk, I am so hungry I start eating again.
Obviously my cure ain't too good. I weigh about 370 and I'm only 5'2.
Smoke On!!!!!
ed

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
You my friend are headed for "Dunlop diese" That's when your belly Dunloped over your belt, For those youngsters who don't know.
It might be the dicky do. your'e belly sticks out farther than your'e dicky do :!:

Re: Cure?

kickassbbq said:
I weigh about 370 and I'm only 5'2.
Smoke On!!!!!
ed
Hey round man, how far do you roll when you fall? :grin: :grin: :eek: 8-[

Boy do I know the feeling..Love cooking and love eating just as much...I think the only way a diet would work for us would be if we started cooking crappy food....Guess Ill just be fat and happy...

Cliff H. said:
I ate about a half rack of ribs last night and enough pulled pork for two sandwiches along with some tater salad. This morning I had gained TWO POUNDS and I didn't even have my usual "big as your head" bowl of ice cream. Is there a cure for that?

Yep, sure is... :night: , take a dirt nap.

Cliff H. said:

Yes there is a cure. Run out and get a 1/2 gallon of Blue Bell....right now! HURRY!!

Hmmm... this seems to be a violation of one of the basic laws of nature (Davis' "Boy Scout Law": Any food cooked and eaten outside has no calories.) :-k I suggest you do more research... lots more... and report back to us.

Back
Top Bottom