injector

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A. Massey

Assistant Cook
I am looking of a injector. I have the one that you can buy at Lowes and it works pretty good but I an looking to maybe upgrade. I have seen one that looks a little like a bicycle pump with a suction hose on it that would go down into the liquid. I kind of like that one but don't know what the brand is. Anyone have any sugestions?

A. Massey said:
I am looking of a injector. I have the one that you can buy at Lowes and it works pretty good but I an looking to maybe upgrade. I have seen one that looks a little like a bicycle pump with a suction hose on it that would go down into the liquid. I kind of like that one but don't know what the brand is. Anyone have any sugestions?

The one you are talking about is around $100 bucks. Larry sells the "Dial-o-matic" for around $45. Looks remotely like a pistol. It's what I have.

I got one from Cabelas and it works great....
http://www.cabelas.com/prod-1/0005924516713a.shtml

s7516713imageset0142313jk6.jpg

A. Massey said:

Dial-O-Matic Meat Injector

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom