Inaugural Cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, THII sure is nice, Dave will enjoy her for a long time. Upright really impressed me...especially the way Woody had Klose lay out the shelving. It was nice to see everyone again and to meet Greg. Nice to find he wasn't as bad as Woody had said. Weather could have cooperated a lot better but this IS NE Ohio and you kind of learn to accept the crappy weather.

I like getting opinions on what people would change on their pits so when I get mine I will be better informed. One thing is for sure though...my main tube will be 7 1/2 foot instead of 7'. lol :grin:

Anyone else that is remotely in the same area is welcomed and encouraged to join us for our cooks...the more the merrier. I traveled almost 2 hours from Youngstown to Woody's and it's 1 hour to Kloset's house...so come on out!!!

Alright, OK, now we're talking....I should have made the trip, I was only 2 1/2 hours away, dang.

Kloset neglected to mention, that he showed up to help me start up @ 6:00 am! He brought donuts and a bunch of draft Guiness! His truck is a sight to behold as well. We will be riding in style this summer! Our team is outfitted as good as we could be! If I get a truck, we can drag Kloset's 35 ft travel trailer too! Life is good! Woody

Bruce B said:
Alright, OK, now we're talking....I should have made the trip, I was only 2 1/2 hours away, dang.

Well Bruce you can catch the repeat show next month at Smokestock 2005.

Hope to see you there!

Kloset

DAMN!!! Nice lookin' pit there Woody!! Thanks for the pics!

Greg...Hey Greg.......You OK??? :eek:

Woodman said:
Greg took some pictures but he had to leave to go shopping with his wi-fe" :)
Guess Greg's gonna have to work some overtime this month ~ That's one L-O-N-G shopping trip!! :razz: :razz:

The young un got in trouble for playing with the boys all day yesterday! Us old farts don't have that problem, our wifes are happy to get rid of us for the day!

wow, look at that rig ... you must be one proud pappy WoodPro

I guess it would vary a lot on what you are cooking, but how many people do you expect you could feed at once off that thing? or maybe it's people per hour ... whatever

Back
Top Bottom