I'm tired of meatloaf!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't tempt me Cap, I'd be there in a heart beat. How much they want for the place?

Oh....was he talking to Larry?

Man, o' man ... look at all them wings! I honestly haven't tried them yet, save heating frozen pre-cooked ones .... One of these days ....

Do you portion, freeze then reheat these ones?

Tired of ML already ?! Geez, that's too bad, I would guess you have a couple of days of leftovers ahead of ya :grin:

There are 6 of us in my house with a couple of teenagers so the ones I make don't last too long. To fight ML boredom, try to find other wasy to serve it. My favs are:

-Heated up ML chunk in a burger bun with all your fav burger fixings

-Served with melted cheese, sour cream, fresh salsa and guacamole and tortilla chips

-Cut into large chunks to double as meatballs with Marinara sauce and pasta

What do you folks do with your ML leftovers?

Nick Prochilo said:
Hey Larry, with the amount of wings you have, I think you're gonna be sick of them next! :)

I bring food in for people at work, so they will be having chicken wings tomorrow if there are any left. Man they were good! I just marinaded these in Zesty Italian dressing for 24 hours, salt and peppered! Simplicity was the key to this cook!

I guess I wasn't as tired of meatloaf as I thought. I went home last night and made a sandwich with the last two slices I had that I didn't freeze. Mmmmmmmmmmmm meatloaf!

Bob T said:
MMmmm, they look great! I'm a cheap arse, I do the same thing only with thighs. I think the price of wings around here is a joke.

Bob, I got 5 huge packs of chicken wings on sale a couple weeks ago that were less than $2 a pack. Each pack was close to 5lbs, I just couldn't pass it up! Gotta freezer full now! Thighs are my favorite too, they seem to take on the marinades much better than white meat. Plus they retain their moisture so much better!

nshaw65 said:
I was tired of meatloaf the first time I ate it.

I'm not a huge fan of ML either, but I continued to eat the smoke ML I made even after I said I was tired of it. Give it a shot, it may give you a new appreciation for meatloaf! :D

Back
Top Bottom