If you could add a couple ingredients to a rub....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
swampsauce said:
I aint asking any more questions!!!! Tim :shock:
That was a good question...just stay away from smoking eggs in their shells, turkey pop ups, the use of nitrates in cures....Did I miss anything :LOL:

wittdog said:
swampsauce said:
That was a good question...just stay away from smoking eggs in their shells, turkey pop ups, the use of nitrates in cures....Did I miss anything :LOL:
Loinbacks :shock:

Uncle Bubba said:
Gametime...time to watch Dallas get beat. :shock:

Good call!

Now did you and Larry kiss and make up yet? If you still insist on sending money, send it to me and I will get it to Larry and I'll never tell him you sent it!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":2riy5nv7]Gametime...time to watch Dallas get beat. :shock:

Good call!

Now did you and Larry kiss and make up yet? If you still insist on sending money, send it to me and I will get it to Larry and I'll never tell him you sent it![/quote:2riy5nv7]

just had a feeling...rather it be now than in the Superbowl.

wittdog said:
swampsauce said:

I love you Dave!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":2m30srtd][quote="Larry Wolfe":2m30srtd][quote="Uncle Bubba":2m30srtd]FYI...There was never a conversation about using it on butts, and I sure as hell never said "would you please...", I don't beg. It was used on ribs, which I didn't do, and it was used as sent. I ground some at home to try something you wouldn't understand nor will I get into on open forum(you can PM me and I'll tell you) if you want.

As far as someone finishing above me...God bless 'em. All my meat got ruined(bags leaked) at the Royal and I thought I cooked pretty well at the Jack. I will send you money for the rub. I think you make a good product and don't want to give the impression that our use of your product and hanging your banner was a stunt to get free rub. I'll never bother you again. Sorry.

WTF does that mean? Yeah it's coarse, that's the way it's meant to be and seems to work fine for people that don't like 'powder like' rubs. I didn't mind sending you the rub and was flattered that you asked for it and you said it did you well in the past. But for you to continue to bitch about something only when it doesn't work for you pisses me off. When YOU asked for it, it was working for you in competitions. When it didn't work for you, you all of a sudden have great ideas to make it better. Make up your mind whether you like it or not.

I realize not everyone is going to like my rubs, that's not a big deal to me. The people that like it as it is and continue to like it and buy it are important to me.[/quote:2m30srtd]

It means that it was used coarse and that I didn't use the finer ground stuff I tried once (and didn't like it that way(finer) as I told you if you remember) at home. I never used the finer stuff in comps.

When did I bitch? I bitch so much about so much(Witt taught me how ;) ) I have a hard time remembering but if I did it was probably only joking as i would never publicly or seriously bash your product that you put your heart and soul into to produce.[/quote:2m30srtd]

Oh for Christ sakes, tongue kiss me and shut up.[/quote:2m30srtd]

Where :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom