Icy Chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Not sure what bug crawled up my butt, but I decided to cook some chicken on the WSM. Well it's freezing rain like crazy, but I'm committed!!!! I rubbed them down with Wolfe Rub Bold and threw on with some hickory. Should be gooooood dinner!!!

BTW that's ice ontop of the WSM!!! :shock:

Nick Prochilo said:
If that's ice, you may want to open the bottom vents a little bit more! :LOL:
Good luck Larry and enjoy the cold!

I had just put the coals in!!

Careful on the deck! May hafta to put some chains on those wheels when it's time to sauce.

Looking good as always!

I love watching the snow and ice melt and roll off the top of a Weber. 8)

ScottyDaQ said:
Careful on the deck! May hafta to put some chains on those wheels when it's time to sauce.

Looking good as always!

I love watching the snow and ice melt and roll off the top of a Weber. 8)

I couldn't get back in the door off the deck! Nothing but ice!

Larry Wolfe said:
Not sure what bug crawled up my butt, but I decided to cook some chicken on the WSM. Well it's freezing rain like crazy, but I'm committed!!!! I rubbed them down with Wolfe Rub Bold and threw on with some hickory. Should be gooooood dinner!!!

The WSM looked like a ceramic cooker in that picture. ;)

Looking good Larry but I think you need one of these today.

img_88398_0_cb3f37ba6d1624e9744dc668bc755155.jpg

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:

The WSM looked like a ceramic cooker in that picture. ;)

That's purdy funny!!! :LOL:

You should get a BGE or a Primo or something if you're gunna be cooking in that kind of weather...to heavy for me to put in the attic!

You go Mr. Wolfe!! :D

Greg Rempe said:
You should get a BGE or a Primo or something if you're gunna be cooking in that kind of weather...to heavy for me to put in the attic!

You go Mr. Wolfe!! :D

Yeah that would be nice!! But the WSM worked perfectly in the crappy windy icy weather! No wind break either!!! [smilie=a_bravo.gif]

Chicken is done and it is YUMBO!!! I was gonna glaze with some TPJ Cherry Jalapeno Jelly, but it's freezing rain and sleeting too dang bad. Glad I didn't glaze though, cause it's good on it's own! But yes I still have my ever handy Reverend Marvins Hot right next to me!!!

Unity said:
img2691ui7.th.jpg

Can I have just one bite, Larry?
gen136.gif

--John 8)
(One BIG bite out of the thigh? :D )

John not sure how the weather is down the road, but if you wanna trek on down here to Bealeton I'll fix you a full plate and give you a beer or Beam and Coke!! It's icy as all get out here right now!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom