Humphrey's Lump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, You got me thinking of stocking up now. Doesn't make sense, I'm further away from the factory, And can buy it cheaper. Good luck on the road trip.

Bryan S said:
[quote="Susan Z":bdf7an1g]How would we get it from you?
I'm planing on going down to see Larry in late Sept or early Oct so....................................... :D[/quote:bdf7an1g]

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BTW, did I tell you you're painting my shed?

Susan, you're more than welcome to come when Bryan's here too! We'll have a minnie SmokeStock!

Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2b23hp5m]
Susan, you're more than welcome to come when Bryan's here too! We'll have a minnie SmokeStock!
Do i need to bring my own brush? :D[/quote:2b23hp5m]

Yeah, and if you wouldn't mind bringing 5 gallons of paint that would be great too. I'll buy the beer and food. :grin:

Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":jjsg0t81][quote="Bryan S":jjsg0t81][quote="Larry Wolfe":jjsg0t81]
Do i need to bring my own brush? :D[/quote:jjsg0t81]

Yeah, and if you wouldn't mind bringing 5 gallons of paint that would be great too. I'll buy the beer and food. :grin:[/quote:jjsg0t81]
OK you want me to bring all the meat for the Gator also? Maybe i can make a mortgage payment or 2 for you too. :^o[/quote:jjsg0t81]

Bryan that's not what I had in mind, but since you're offering you can at least pay the balance I owe for the the Gator. Man you are the definition of a friend, thanks so much. I'll contact Ritch and let him know to expect the final payment from you. Thanks again! :happyd:

Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2rn5jbcl][quote="Bryan S":2rn5jbcl][quote="Larry Wolfe":2rn5jbcl][quote="Bryan S":2rn5jbcl][quote="Larry Wolfe":2rn5jbcl]
Do i need to bring my own brush? :D[/quote:2rn5jbcl]

Yeah, and if you wouldn't mind bringing 5 gallons of paint that would be great too. I'll buy the beer and food. :grin:[/quote:2rn5jbcl]
OK you want me to bring all the meat for the Gator also? Maybe i can make a mortgage payment or 2 for you too. :^o[/quote:2rn5jbcl]

Bryan that's not what I had in mind, but since you're offering you can at least pay the balance I owe for the the Gator. Man you are the definition of a friend, thanks so much. I'll contact Ritch and let him know to expect the final payment from you. Thanks again! :happyd:[/quote:2rn5jbcl]
Well i could just post my credit card info here that way all can use it. :D[/quote:2rn5jbcl] [-o<

Bryan you are an example of what every true American should be. You never stop giving or caring!! What's the credit card info??? I need gas on the way home.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom