How long to smoke a Turkey and Brisket?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":3f0pv8tv]
cleglue said:
What is the average time to smoke a 10 to 12 pound turkey? I realize weather plays and important factor so I'll say with 55 degree temperature.

Also, How long will it take to smoke a 4 1/2 pound brisket?

Thanks!

The question was the average time to smoke a 10-12lb turkey.

The both of you have taken this way off topic and have gone beyond the scope of discussing something in a friendly manner and now you are both going to agree to disagree.

Any further posts of like nature shall be deleted. If you wish to continue this whatever it is, there is a section to do that. In the meantime you're wasting everyone else's time.

I see, it's okay for you as a moderator to cuss and berate members outside of the Blue Room, but when others disagree they need to be called out in public....... I think your PM was sufficient Brucie. Maybe you should edit some of your own posts, or are your tirades okay because they're yours?[/quote:3f0pv8tv]

You're right Larry we are all sinners, and I'll try to do better, but until Mr. Rempe decides to remove me as moderator, the short answer to your question is YES, my "tirades" are never personal and never berating.

Back
Top Bottom