How do you like your pork BBQ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's pulled with kc style sauce on a bun! slaw meant to be on the 'side' that's why it's called a side, not 'tops' :LOL:

I usually have it with the KC style sauce and slaw on the side, however, the last time I tried it with the slaw on top and it was very good.

Gary in VA said:
I like mine pulled chopped with vinegar/pepper sauce and franks hot sauce on a bun .... NO slaw on top..
I'm with Gary on this one. A little franks hot sauce does wonders for a pulled sammy. Think I'll add some to my turn in at Oinktoberfest, The guy that keeps winning does that. So why not? :D

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Gary in VA":2a6r4wt0]I like mine pulled chopped with vinegar/pepper sauce and franks hot sauce on a bun .... NO slaw on top..
I'm with Gary on this one. A little franks hot sauce does wonders for a pulled sammy. Think I'll add some to my turn in at Oinktoberfest, The guy that keeps winning does that. So why not? :D[/quote:2a6r4wt0]
I'm right there with you, except I haven't tried adding Frank's. I'll try it. :D

--John 8)

Depends on the mood I'm in... sometimes I eat it plain, sometimes I eat it with our Comp "Spzeczial" Sauce, othertimes with store brand BBQ sauce anywhere from Scott's and Uncle Yammys to Kraft.

Do I really have to choose?

That wierd mustard sauce with slaw on top is called The Carolina Crusher!

Damn good. Try it...I gair un tee.

Good Q!

Jack

I don't like BBQ'ed pork. I think I've eaten 1 pulled pork sandwich in the last three years. When pulling butts I sample the pieces around the bone and like it but I'd rather eat chicken.

No matter what it is, PP sandwich to sloppy joe, I cannot break the habit of starting with a thin layer of miracle whip on the bottom bun only.

I never had slaw on a PP sandwich until I moved from Texas. First I thought it wasn't right then realized it tasted pretty good.

wdroller said:
Rich Decker said:
I don't like BBQ'ed pork. I think I've eaten 1 pulled pork sandwich in the last three years. When pulling butts I sample the pieces around the bone and like it but I'd rather eat chicken.

Nick, I'd like to put a contract out on this guy! :twisted:

Done.

Theres a joint in Rochester that serves what they call "the big bastard"..Its a huge burger, topped with a generous dollop of pulled pork, then topped with slaw on a hard roll....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom