How bout that BBQ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I started cook Q because I couldn't get any good Q around the Washington DC area back in the early 1980's. I could eat more than I should if I let myself. Of course, now, BBQ is cool and everybody is cooking it all over the place so there is always someplace with really good BBQ.

BTW mine is a Piedmont style North Carolina Q, like the kind I grew up eating many years ago. :)

Smokey_Joe said:
A "Do you like or dislike BBQ?" question poll
on an ALL BBQ forum
Well then..........
that's mighty.....ummmmm...mighty creative! :roll:

Are you being sacrcastic? Oh wait, you are from Massachuesetts, ......are you being "normal?"

Woodman said:
Smokey_Joe said:
A "Do you like or dislike BBQ?" question poll
on an ALL BBQ forum
Well then..........
that's mighty.....ummmmm...mighty creative! :roll:

Are you being sacrcastic? Oh wait, you are from Massachuesetts, ......are you being "normal?"

Don't be an internet hater....Dewd.... :LOL: ><> peace

I'd be bitter too if I was a Flat Lander Brown eye
.....ooooops...I meant Buck-eye :P

big dude said:
scuse me? It sounded like your question was do you like BBQ. :?
Sorry Big Dude, sometimes things get a little off track ;)
It's Woodman's fault. :roll:

I smoked 8 butts to serve Friday last week. I was awake for almost all of that entire cook. Now I am smoking 2 butts and a flat to serve tomorrow.

While I am sure I will get some sleep this time, I am starting to have mixed emotions about bbq. :shock:

Cliff H. said:
I smoked 8 butts to serve Friday last week. I was awake for almost all of that entire cook. Now I am smoking 2 butts and a flat to serve tomorrow.

While I am sure I will get some sleep this time, I am starting to have mixed emotions about bbq. :shock:
But you'll keep cooking it ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom