Home Made Slyders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Old Dave

Senior Cook
Some home made Slyders in my pellet cooker.

img_204561_0_ff17670eaa4c693ce637f1a18ab97caa.jpg

Cooked at 350 degrees in about 12-13 minutes.

img_204561_1_80705df7c360f430327ae777f760c463.jpg

Making up the burgers. I also steamed the buns on the cooker.

img_204561_2_11b01a081ea37a0710dd9b44d83bfe64.jpg

Two cheeseburger and one hamburger slyder on my plate.

Details with recipe and method on my page:

http://olddavespo-farm.blogspot.com

Dave

Did you cook those directly on top of the onions like they did in Little Taverns and White Castles? YUM YUM YUMBO! They look fantastic!

Seeing all those Sliders makes me feel just a bit hungover. In college they were 3 for a buck and it was on the way from our watering hole. I am sure there is some great security footage of us rolling through the castle.

May have to relive some of that with your recipe. Thanks.

bknox said:
In college they were 3 for a buck.

Your showing your age. :LOL:

To tell the truth though I remember getting a sack of ten for $2.90 because I would spend my allowance on it every couple of weeks.

I miss my allowance. :cry:

Looks Great...I eat white castle sliders from the wheel of death at work and there're pretty good, small, but good...never been nor seen a White Castle here or Texas...
dj

Those sliders look great. No White Castles in San Diego except in the frozen food section at the grocery store.

I have spent years trying to copy White Castles.
Those look damn good man! 8)

I love White Castle burgers. Been 10 years since the last one :evil:
Where did you get the buns?
They look great. Another idea for the near future!

RubThatButt said:
bknox said:
In college they were 3 for a buck.

Your showing your age. :LOL:

To tell the truth though I remember getting a sack of ten for $2.90 because I would spend my allowance on it every couple of weeks.

I miss my allowance. :cry:

Yeah, I miss my allowance too. It was called unemployment while still living with my parents :(

Yumm. I have not had a Little Tavern in 20 years. I recently tried the "sliders" at a national chain fast food place. Not what I remembered at all. Never thought about making my own at home......
Great Job Dave.

Yumm. I have not had a Little Tavern in 20 years. I recently tried the "sliders" at a national chain fast food place. Not what I remembered at all. Never thought about making my own at home......
Great Job Dave.

Back
Top Bottom