Home Built BBQ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HOLY CRAP!! NICE PIT...as Cappy said, I would aspire to have one of those in my backyard at some point in my life! Job well done and I look forward to your posts!! :D

Hey Rich, nice looking bbq. Is the deck tile or stamped concrete? And to all of you here on BBQ-4-U, I'm only a plane ticket away from building one of those for you! =D>

Nick Prochilo said:
Hey Rich, nice looking bbq. Is the deck tile or stamped concrete? And to all of you here on BBQ-4-U, I'm only a plane ticket away from building one of those for you! =D>

LMAO!!! Take me!!! take me!!! :!: I got me own trowels and pointing tools 8-[

Welcome rbsterli, That is a very nice setup. I would put my Gator on a trailer if I had a brick pit like that. Tell us about how you use it and it's function. How much does it hold, where do you cook different meats and such. Thanks man! :D

That is one beautiful pit! Great setting, too!! Much nicer than Wilber!!! Great website, too! :(

FANTASTIC pit there dude. I tried to build one and made it as far as the concrete base. I have major pit envey.

That is Niiiiice... How does it cook? How much meat can you put on it? How does it hold temp? How often do you have to add fuel? When can we all come and see it work and eat your food and drink your beer?

Details details details please!

Gary

ribsterli Writes >>>. About the closest to real BBQ in my area was a local place called "Tex's BBQ" in Albany, NY which is now out of business. Then we have Dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse <<<

I have a friend up in Slingerlands that goes to aplace in Oneonta every so often ... says the ribs are good.. not sure of the name of the place at the moment

Nice pit RB. I was wanting to ask you how much per square foot does stamp concrete cost way up there in New York.

Back
Top Bottom