Herb encrusted rib roast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
We had our anual Christmas tree lighting here in town and as tradition holds we had some friends over for dinner.

Menu:
Herb encrusted rib roast
garlic mashed taters
peas
tossed salad
dinner rolls

I did this on the WSM at 300* with no water pan and the meat on the top rack. Took 2 hours and then I held it for a while in a cambro until after the tree lighting.

Looks great Bill. I'll be doing our Christmas rib roast on the WSM. I've using the WSM for rib roasts for years and am always satified with how well the roasts come and the simplicity.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
I did this on the WSM at 300* with no water pan and the meat on the top rack. Took 2 hours and then I held it for a while in a cambro until after the tree lighting.

I taught him that... and didn't even get invited :( some friend..huh

looks great Bill!

Good lookin grub!! I bet they all were happy and there was none left... ;)

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":z7oa955d]

I taught him that... and didn't even get invited :( some friend..huh

looks great Bill![/quote:z7oa955d]

Yeah, but ou said 2 1/2 to 3 hours. This got done quick. Thank goodness for cambro's.

swampsauce said:
Everything looks great. What herbs do you use on the pork? Thanks

405f61495705a.jpg

I guess I am ignorant when it comes to cuts. I had to google rib roast to see what was what. I never see anything but lamb offered like that.

Looks real fine Bill. Sounds like it is not to hard to make either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom