Help with chimney starter... too much smoke!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
light a sterno under the chimmney, will get it hot and you can reuse it over and over. It is also small enough to fit underneath and will leave little to no mess as opposed to paper. When your done just blow it out, screw the cap back on and it is ready for the next time. Good luck

Well actually if you want to use the up North cure just scoop yourself a tunafish sized can of ashes and fill er up with Gulflite or Kerosene paint thinner etc. When the ashes seems to have soaked up all it will hold fire it up. It will burn for a long time. Surely long enough to start a batch of cheesy briquettes. It will also start a fireplace using wet logs if you ever have a need. Wouldnt have believed it myself if I hadnt seen it happen with my own two eyes. Thats how they do it in Southern Illinoy anyway. See I know mo about yankees than yankees do. My Mama always say I had special needs and talents etc. Now no..I did not have to ride to school in the short bus (that is strictly reserved for Jar Heads as far as I can make out). I had to walk 5 miles up hill each way in five feet snow drifts barefooted as best I can recall.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom