Grrrr....trying to plan ribs for the weekend..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not that I could go, but did ya notice how , even though I live 10 miles away, he didn't invite me? :cry: :cry:

Woodman said:
Not that I could go, but did ya notice how , even though I live 10 miles away, he didn't invite me? :cry: :cry:

Just saved myself the heartache...refering to your first sentence! :roll:

I'm cooking an old round steak I just found in the freezer yesterday . Making Green Thai Curry Beef with jasmine rice tomorrow. Greg, I would be glad to get together sometime though. Actually, after I get my pit, me, Kevin, and Dallas (the Northcoast BBQ Society) are going to get together at a nuetral site to do a dry run on our comp cooking skills. We are going to set up the awning, tent, etc. Stay out all night and drink/cook. Probably the second / third weekend in May. Would you like to be our fourth member? Think about it. We are doing two cooks next summer. July 22/23 in Grand Rapids Mi, and October in Nelsonville. Woody

I'm putting Grand Rapids on my schedule for this summer, would like to come and play some golf and hang around with you guys at the comp, have a few adult beverages and see how you ""big boys" do it.

Let me know when you get some solid info on dates and the like.

I competed in Nelsonville 2 years ago. Good little contest back then, terrible weather but I guess it's always a crap shoot in October.

Chicken Fried Steak, Garlic Smashed Potaoes and Glazed Carrots for dindin tonight.

Back
Top Bottom