Grilling Pizza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="brex HUT":lb4sf9gi]ok .....now i think iv'e heard of just about every thing----cooking a pizza on the grill? :)

Post like that will keep you a bbq noob a looong time! #-o[/quote:lb4sf9gi]
LOL, and he's from Texas too! I though they cooked everything over a fire down there...

Go easy on him guys.......It takes awhile on this board to develop a thick enough skin to deal with you guys. :razz:

wittdog said:
Go easy on him guys.......It takes awhile on this board to develop a thick enough skin to deal with you guys. :razz:
Not thick skin.....thick bark :grin:

I know that Joker, we don't want to scare the new members and ruin Gregs Empire :eek: .............Besides this thread is about pizza and I don't feel like locking another thread.......... :(

wittdog said:
I know that Joker, we don't want to scare the new members and ruin Gregs Empire :eek: .............Besides this thread is about pizza and I don't feel like locking another thread.......... :(
Well, scaring off new members would be a 1st for me ~ Look around..and this was all about grilling pizza, or not. Oh, and getting threads locked is what I do best. If you don't want to be involved..... :!:

I love keeping it simple. Olive Oil, Garlic, Tomato, Basil, Mozz, Salt and Pepper.

I'd even rather throw a Boboli on the grill then in the oven. I crisp up the top side first then add the toppings and cook it the rest of the way.

There will be plenty of pics of Brex's pit and BBQ when I go home to visit next month. :D

Lowes sells a version of the Za Grill Pizza griller for less $$$ than the one posted.

brex HUT said:
hey bill thanks for the pics. i will try that the next time i'm off. that looked good . i have never heard of doing that . i use a big smoker mostly . a large propane tank that was cut and made into a cooker .

Thats what I use Brex. I build them myself.

gasburner.jpg

05rfside.jpg.w300h225.jpg

Back
Top Bottom