Greetings from West Virginia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Welcome aboard Hoss. Great to have ya here. Can't wait for your posts. Your on your own with the picture, it took me 3 weeks to get mine up. I'd like to change it but I don't know how! Don't fear, somebody will give you the low down on it!

no, I called Bill for it a couple weeks ago. Therein the humor.

By the way, what did Chris Finney look like...he remains a mystery to all of us on this board. Is he hideous?

Captain Morgan said:
no, I called Bill for it a couple weeks ago. Therein the humor.

By the way, what did Chris Finney look like...he remains a mystery to all of us on this board. Is he hideous?[/quote]

Now thats FUNNY! I don't care who you are, thats funny!

Hoss's BBQ said:
What are the Que Rube WSM Pro etc. under the names for and or mean

Mostly for fun...there are different post ranks, meaning, as you hit post 100 or 500 or whatever, the rank title changes. There is a thread on how it goes.

The WSM pros tag is something that happened in the beginning of the site. A lot of these guys/girls also post of the TVWB so I gave them a special title to show my appreciaiton for patronizing my board. Then it cut off and the regular ranks kicked in.

They are just for fun...many people here know a lot more than their rank indicates :!:

Greg Rempe said:
Mostly for fun...there are different post ranks, meaning, as you hit post 100 or 500 or whatever, the rank title changes. There is a thread on how it goes.

The WSM pros tag is something that happened in the beginning of the site. A lot of these guys/girls also post of the TVWB so I gave them a special title to show my appreciaiton for patronizing my board. Then it cut off and the regular ranks kicked in.

They are just for fun...many people here know a lot more than their rank indicates :!:

Yeah, but then there's Finney.... [-X :^o :!: :!:

Back
Top Bottom