Got my WSM today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks great at my end.

I love my wsm, just put a brisket on a couple of hours ago. Company coming today to work on the sleds, :roll: so I gotta feed em

I usually keep the bottoms open and adjust the top but sometimes if it starts getting to hot ill shut off or slightly close the bottoms and shut the top. Pics!

In order for the smoker burn a clean fire the top vent needs to be open all the time. I have on occasion shut the top vent down to around 3/4 to adjust for temp spikes but as soon as the spike is under control I open it back up.

dollarbill said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2rei6okx]
Puff said:
Great pics! Welcome to the club.
Hey Nick I never got a jacket. WTF? :shock: :?

You didn't buy the beer!
Yes I did. I'm drinking one right now. :D

No pic = no beer! ;)

Nick is right, No Pic - No Beer That's a house rule! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:2rei6okx]
Well.......how many beers would you guys like me to take a pic of...... :shock:
This could take a while............might blow up Greg's sacred bandwidth. :shock:

cleglue said:
Congratulations on the first smoked ribs. The WSM is great. I only live about 40 minutes from Lexington BBQ.
That is one Q joint I'd like to try.
Next time I'm down that way I'll look you up C. ;)

Puff said:
dollarbill said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3bzrcz3n]
Puff said:
Great pics! Welcome to the club.
Hey Nick I never got a jacket. WTF? :shock: :?

You didn't buy the beer!
Yes I did. I'm drinking one right now. :D

No pic = no beer! ;)

Nick is right, No Pic - No Beer That's a house rule! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Well.......how many beers would you guys like me to take a pic of...... :shock:
This could take a while............might blow up Greg's sacred bandwidth. :shock:[/quote:3bzrcz3n]

Just the one you were drinking. Just like we don't need 100 pics of briskets, just the ones your cooking!

Puff said:
cleglue said:
Congratulations on the first smoked ribs. The WSM is great. I only live about 40 minutes from Lexington BBQ.
That is one Q joint I'd like to try.
Next time I'm down that way I'll look you up C. ;)

Come on down. I'm about 25 minutes away, in a different direction. One of us will take you for a tour of Lexington. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom