Going to be a long nite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Green Hornet said:
I am going to wrap them in foil and put them into a styrofoam cooler about an hour before we go. I am gonna pull them there. I am sure "adult beverages" will be involved soooo. I may not have pics 8-[
:bbbat:

Cliff H. said:
There are many forms of communication Dat, The problem is that your wife and my wife do not understand the language. :grin:
There is is in a nut shell, folks! My wife is finally coming around ~ I've shown her many of the pics of great looking food from this site and she now "understands". :( :(

The Joker said:
[quote="Cliff H.":bampk40i]There are many forms of communication Dat, The problem is that your wife and my wife do not understand the language. :grin:
There is is in a nut shell, folks! My wife is finally coming around ~ I've shown her many of the pics of great looking food from this site and she now "understands". :( :([/quote:bampk40i]
Nobody eats at my house till the pic's are snapped :!:
My wife & daughter are used to it :D

You may think she's used to it and you might think she understands, but trust me they all still think that we're a bunch of f%$#@*g idiots for taking pictures of food to post on the internet. Deep down...they do!

Furthermore, when it gets right down to it, some, not all mind you, but some, think we have absolutely lost our f&*%$%g minds to stay up all night tending our pits and actually cooking something that might take 14-20 hours to cook.
They really do!

Bruce B said:
You may think she's used to it and you might think she understands, but trust me they all still think that we're a bunch of f%$#@*g idiots for taking pictures of food to post on the internet. Deep down...they do!

Furthermore, when it gets right down to it, some, not all mind you, but some, think we have absolutely lost our f&*%$%g minds to stay up all night tending our pits and actually cooking something that might take 14-20 hours to cook.
They really do!
Oh pu-leeze . . . #-o

My kids had some friends over a few weeks ago, and I had just taken a brisket of the WSM and was taking a few pics. I overheard one of her friends ask her what I was doing and my daughter told her without even thinking that I was taking pictures of our dinner; just like it was an everyday occurance in every US home....her friend had a very puzzeled look on her face....

Oh, and good looking grubb GH...

Bruce B said:

They really do!

But thats what makes us "special"!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="The Joker":3fqjod10]Soooooo.... 8-[ How'd it go?

???????????????????????????????????????????????[/quote:3fqjod10]
Did you read this whole thread or just the last post? :) GH has not reported back since he went to the "shift party". :)

john pen said:
My kids had some friends over a few weeks ago, and I had just taken a brisket of the WSM and was taking a few pics. I overheard one of her friends ask her what I was doing and my daughter told her without even thinking that I was taking pictures of our dinner; just like it was an everyday occurance in every US home....her friend had a very puzzeled look on her face....

Oh, and good looking grubb GH...
That's classic John.

The Joker said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":zd1k57ad][quote="The Joker":zd1k57ad]Soooooo.... 8-[ How'd it go?

???????????????????????????????????????????????[/quote:zd1k57ad]
Did you read this whole thread or just the last post? :) GH has not reported back since he went to the "shift party". :)[/quote:zd1k57ad]

That was many pages ago.

Back
Top Bottom