Get to the point...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Brisket point. I'm going to try and make some burnt ends for the first time. That along with 2 racks of beef ribs. Point is rubbed with Dizzy Pigs Original, 1 rack rubbed with Mary's Cherry and the other with D-Dogs Original. Man what a beautiful day!! Supposed to get up to 70* :D
This will probably be my first warm weather cook on the WSM.
Using KF and hickory 8)

As I'm getting ready to fire up the smoker I was getting a couple therms ready and remembered.....oh yeah I have a Maverick!

Man those bones shirink :shock: I only kept them in the foil for about 45 min. I suddenly have the urge to play the piano, or get my teeth checked :LOL:

The "bones" are off (and I do mean bones :shock: ) Not much meat but the flavor is perfect. The flavor of both rubs came through. 3rd times a charm with the Mary's Cherry, I can really taste it this time. The ends are still burnin' 8)

Hey Cliff It takes me less time to clean the grates after each cook. What a pain in the ass!

Ends are off and awesome!
Sauce on the side.

My daughters favorite for desert :D

Holy $hit, talk about a smoke ring! Great job Puff! The ring on those ribs was fantastic! What is that desert your daughter likes so much? It looked like cheese on califlower to me.

Nick Prochilo said:
Holy $hit, talk about a smoke ring! Great job Puff! The ring on those ribs was fantastic! What is that desert your daughter likes so much? It looked like cheese on califlower to me.
Nanner puddin'............. :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
Puffy those do indeed look amazing!!! Tell Patty she did a fantastic job!!
She learned from the best :D
And it wasn't finished in the oven........

Back
Top Bottom