Gary's BBQ on the Daybreak show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
ScottyDaQ said:
Outstanding Gary! ... Did the wussy Reporter (that forgot to hold the mic next to you when you where speaking) think the horsey shrimps were hot? I bet he did.

LOL He was too busy eating. He never said they were too hot. I bought a bottle of Horseradish that was a little tamer than I normally use.

During the show, there was a teaser shot where I was saucing the Moinks and the camera was on him, but panned to me saucing, the plan was NOT for me to say anything, so here I am going about my business and saucing the Moinks, he gets finished saying what he is saying and pitches to me... "Gary"...... when he meant to pitch back to the weather girl in the studio... I looked up, not knowing what to say... the camera man starts cracking up... and the poor Anchor dude had no idea what he had done...

Gary is that cool or what? You are a star and all that really looked great, you represented very well. The shrimp with horseradish was new to me, I'll give that one a try.

Greg Rempe said:
Bill The Grill Guy would have been SOOOO much better!!

Bill couldn't talk a line if had Bare Aaack O'Blama's teleprompter...

Besides, I think I am going to bring Bill along on a show in the spring... just for show and tell type stuff.. you know, kinda like.. this is what you look like before you know how to BBQ.....

ScottyDaQ said:
Outstanding Gary! ... Did the wussy Reporter (that forgot to hold the mic next to you when you where speaking) think the horsey shrimps were hot? I bet he did.

Yeah that dood definatly looks like a guy who asks for a doggy bag :LOL:

Looks like some good chow ... was there a mention of bbq 4 u forums attal ?

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":3u2tb5uu]Bill The Grill Guy would have been SOOOO much better!!

Bill couldn't talk a line if had Bare Aaack O'Blama's teleprompter...

Besides, I think I am going to bring Bill along on a show in the spring... just for show and tell type stuff.. you know, kinda like.. this is what you look like before you know how to BBQ.....[/quote:3u2tb5uu]

And good looks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom