Frozen Few practice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Puff said:
Butz are pulled and tasting good.
I did something different this time and cooked the top butt fat side down the whole cook. The butt on the bottom grate was fat side down but got rained on with greeze from the top one. I gotta' tell ya' the top one came out real nice, not dry at all. The bottom one was a bit mushy.

Too much grease with the bottom one fat side down........ Butts upside down on top on the WSM is perfect, all the fat just pulls off when you remove the butt!!

Great looking butt Puff!!!

The fat did stick to the grates and the neighbor's dog was quite happy that happened :D

Cliff I was real happy with the fat side down. The bark was awesome!
I was worried about the pork drying out but it didn't.

:oops: :shock:
(Puff for once......leaving it where it lays....biting tounge......blood trickiling down chin....... :shock: )

Puff said:
The fat did stick to the grates and the neighbor's dog was quite happy that happened :D

I'm assuming you let the grates cool first. I'd hate to see a dog running around with a tongue blister :)

WildFireEric said:
Puff said:

I'm assuming you let the grates cool first. I'd hate to see a dog running around with a tongue blister :)
Funny you mention that. My other neighbor's cat came over and was sniffing the grates after I took them off and set them on the ground to close the lid. To answer the question it's a cat with a tounge blister :twisted:

Puff said:
WildFireEric said:
Puff said:

Funny you mention that. My other neighbor's cat came over and was sniffing the grates after I took them off and set them on the ground to close the lid. To answer the question it's a cat with a tounge blister :twisted:

So the dog actually has a higher IQ in this case? That surprises me. I just assumed dogs were dumber than cats. At least the cat likes good bbq.

Back
Top Bottom