Frozen Few

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
This is our tentative logo for the Frozen Few

Provided that the t-shirt guy doesn’t have an issues with the colors. We are also looking to extend the entry deadline till sometime in mid December. If you haven’t checked out the rules or the prizes I suggest that you do. We’ve got some pretty good prizes lined up, and many prizes to raffle off as well.
Prize List
http://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11868
Rules
http://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11871
List of those that have entered
http://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11815

aburas said:
Are you still taking entries?
The tshirt orders are in...you can still pay the $25 entry fee...but you wont get a shirt...you will be eligable to compete....PM me if you are interested.

Smokinlicous would like to do a pod cast of the Frozen Few event. The idea they have is to schedule each team to call the 800 number at a designated date and time during the event. They would then live record them and edit everyone once complete. Then they could post a "Frozen Few Pod Cast" on their site! They would like to do the interviews on Saturday, February 2nd in the afternoon and on Sunday, February 3rd in the morning. Anyone interested can call this number 800-941-5054 over the next couple of weeks and sign-up for a date/time.
It’s a toll free number and smokinlicous has been a gracious sponsor for this event so it would be nice if we as a group could give them something back.
Thanks
Wittdog

BTW the t shirts should be ready this week….

wittdog said:
Smokinlicous would like to do a pod cast of the Frozen Few event. The idea they have is to schedule each team to call the 800 number at a designated date and time during the event. They would then live record them and edit everyone once complete. Then they could post a "Frozen Few Pod Cast" on their site! They would like to do the interviews on Saturday, February 2nd in the afternoon and on Sunday, February 3rd in the morning. Anyone interested can call this number 800-941-5054 over the next couple of weeks and sign-up for a date/time.
It’s a toll free number and smokinlicous has been a gracious sponsor for this event so it would be nice if we as a group could give them something back.
Thanks
Wittdog

BTW the t shirts should be ready this week….

That sounds like fun. I'm wondering if I'll be in cell phone coverage. I'm thinking of earning 'level of difficulty points' by doing mine in some rough terrain. That or my camera will really have to lie to compete with all of you.

The stuff got mailed out today...In a snowstorm :shock: (There is a lake effect snow band sitting right over my house)....I hope its a good omen.

wittdog said:
The stuff got mailed out today...In a snowstorm :shock: (There is a lake effect snow band sitting right over my house)....I hope its a good omen.

Yeah a great omen, John Pen won't be showing up anytime soon! :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
wittdog said:

I'm sure he'll be out and about. This is his favorite time of the year. :D

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
wittdog said:

I'm sure he'll be out and about. This is his favorite time of the year. :D
3.gif

hey I got my shirt today, thanks! really appreciate the stuff from
Smokinlicious and the 500 dollar check! this is gonna be fun!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom