Fried Chix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice looking dinner Woodychic. I love looking at the pictures here, it always gives me a thought for dinner during the week. BTW, Bruce, I did the salmon again yesterday and agian, TOP shelf! Had a little bit tonight with some leftover spagetti for dinner.

looks great, now I gotta break in my new pan. went in to wally world today while the place next door put tires on. found a lodge 12" skillet with a $4.88 price tag...all the others were 17+ bucks. the wife still didnt understand the need for another cast iron skillet....she will know tomorrow at dinner time.

You can never have enough cast iron! Mine get lots of use! It's so well seasoned I can fry eggs without them sticking. LOL

That fried chicken looks awesome! I love fried chicken but hate to cook it. I'm always afraid it will be raw in the middle!

allie said:
You can never have enough cast iron! Mine get lots of use! It's so well seasoned I can fry eggs without them sticking. LOL

That fried chicken looks awesome! I love fried chicken but hate to cook it. I'm always afraid it will be raw in the middle!

I've got 6 dutch ovens, and 10 frying pans in various denominations! My sister-in-law bought an old house to restore and while they were doing it, they found about 6 skillets that must be 50-75 years old! Smooth as a baby's bottom! I am only using cast iron or enameled cast iron from now on. Oh sure, I still have a pasta pan and a couple of saucepans, but cast iron is the way to go!

Back
Top Bottom