Friday supper...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Strip steak, grilled brocholi with sweet onions ( I loves my grill pan), sweet potato..simple but good..Heading over my cousin's house now..he got a machine that makes margerittas and pina coloda's that his wife bought off QVC that we'll be breaking in tonight..

Did I mention Im on vacation ??

john pen said:
Strip steak, grilled brocholi with sweet onions ( I loves my grill pan), sweet potato..simple but good..Heading over my cousin's house now..he got a machine that makes margerittas and pina coloda's that his wife bought off QVC that we'll be breaking in tonight..

Did I mention Im on vacation ??

I'll take that margeritta "On The Rocks" if you don't mind with no salt. Margerittas gets me real mellow, real quck!

Well, let me tell you about this machine..You put the ingrdients into a blender type looking vessel, add ice to the top of the machine and it does everything automaticly, switching from shaving the ice to blending the mix all by itself..lights, switches, motors and alcohol..And they were so fun to make that...well you know the rest..Im drinking a lot of ice water today !

Back
Top Bottom