FREE BBQ RUB!! Compliments of Big Ron!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Big Ron1

Senior Cook
Greetings,
In order to introduce my new Spouted Stand Up Pouch, I am running a Buy One Get One special no limit for this forum. I have gradually been placing at cook-offs (as I get better at cooking) using only my rubs, despite tough Texas competetion. It gets great results on brisket, ribs, chicken, fish, veggies and can be used as an all purpose seasoning as well.

Hope to grab some new customers and sell some rub in time for summer time cook-outs and cook-offs!!

Visit my website below and order some today!
Thanks for your time and support,
img_189660_0_b79286c6c78cc1287e3369849ea24431.jpg

Ron,

That's a good idea. I imagine you can leave it open and not have a problem on a humid day. I know some people complain about my packaging as it it is not re-sealable. Been working hard to get the Chicken Rub in a shaker bottle and then probably the rest. Good luck.

Great looking packaging. Took a smart feller to think that up. Guessing the bag is aluminum? Wonder do it have an inside coating to keep it from reacting to the rub? Thanks.

bigwheel

Thanks Bigwheel. Here is the description from the place I got it.

This lamination of film, aluminum foil and polyethylene has a wide range of uses where vacuum processing or a highly puncture resistant barrier film is needed. It is ideal for packaging of items susceptible to corrosion, and in food packaging, where very low oxygen levels are required. The outer layer of nylon provides a superior oxygen barrier and makes this material ideal for vacuum packaging.

In TX we are very humid and this will help for the rub not to clump up, it protects it from the sun and any moisture. Has a screw on cap on the pour spout. I did plenty of research before switching from jars to these bags. Some bags once you break it open it makes a mess everytime you need to use them. They make it eiaser to apply while seasoning the meat also. I can't wait for some of the forum members who have ordered to give their opinions.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom