Frayed Knots Ribs from Last night!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey cappy, is that a rev's slather with wolfe rub before the cook or did you do the rev's/honey at the end of the cook??

Looks good Cappy! Frayedknot, trying grilling those taters direct next time instead of in the foil. They have a great taste, somewhere between a baked potato and a potato chip.

Frayedknot said:
Thanks Cappy for posting em for me. [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

I used some Wolf's rub and some "prepared mustard" I cooked em in the cookshack for 4.5 hrs on 225 and WOW...THEY WERE OUTSTANDING. The rub provided just the right amount of heat for us...not too spicey. The best part was the heat came after the flavor of the ribs! Larry definately has a winner there... :mrgreen:

My sweetie FINALLY said she loved some of my ribs, she is pretty picky, but she said best I have done yet ...and you know what happens when momma is happy [smilie=banana.gif]

Now for the best news...I tried Wolfs on the taters and they were some of the best we had. I sliced some red taters, lightly covered in olive oil and sprikled some Wolfs rub..wraped em in foil and on the grill for 45 mins and yee haww...delish. I also made some with some fresh rosemary I grew and some taragon...they were good BUT not like the Wolfs rub.

Thanks again Larry, lemme know what you think as well...

Great looking ribs and taters Scott! I'm glad you like the rub! Which one did you use on the potatoes?

Frayedknot said:
Cliff, Thanks, I see you from Jonesboro..I used to come out there and guide a few duck hunting trips. I have a buddy that lives there well actually BONO..Kerry Milner you know him?

Name doesn't sound familiar, If he has been in Lowe's then I have seen him. I work there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom