Football burgers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

knine

Sous Chef
Here are some burgers and sausage i did this past sunday . With the Saints winning i thought my Raiders could pull one off NOT [smilie=rlp_smilie_178.gif] . But any way dam good burgers for the day .

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Dang that grill is close to nature. Thanks for the pics.

the nature is just about 3 foot away off my back front porch . its green here just about 10mts a year . no changing leves here just stright to brown to green . hell just got 6" of rain monday gonna be green for a wile . [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

Are you smiling? You should be... Nice burgers and sausage.!!!! Tiger have any new injuries? USC is finally gettin healthy without a N.La QB.. Sanchez is da man now... Get the boat tuned up for swamp fishin trip!!! :D

knine said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:

the nature is just about 3 foot away off my back front porch . its green here just about 10mts a year . no changing leves here just stright to brown to green . hell just got 6" of rain monday gonna be green for a wile . [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]
I hope you get some flavor off those leaves :shock: That's close dude.
Looks great!

Puff said:
knine said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:

Looks great!

Might be "Sweetleafs" and make you hungry.
:roll:

Mike Hedrick said:
Puff said:
knine said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2f0kujf4]Dang that grill is close to nature. Thanks for the pics.

Looks great!

Might be "Sweetleafs" and make you hungry.
:roll:[/quote:2f0kujf4]
"Sweetleafs"?

WEED Boy, Mary J, Hooch, DaKine, Maryjuana [sp?]

It's called other stuff too but I forget.

Herb!
lol

thanks guys

wife said they were a bit too big ! [smilie=angry.gif]

no flavor from the leves . they know their area and if they break that area they get burnt not in the way Mike likes to get burnt ;) .

the boat is allways ready matter of fact i am going out this weekend and try to get some reds and specks . :P

thats whay we call it fishing not catching ! :roll:

If the water gits to high you can allways paddle up Airline Hwy to JB's place ;) Bring shrimp...

007bond-jb said:
If the water gits to high you can allways paddle up Airline Hwy to JB's place ;) Bring shrimp...

i can bring shrimp but i aint paddleing s%$#. its only got a 25rude on the back but it dont draw much water so i am sure i can hit a couple of canals and bayous and make it right up Dursilla canal .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom