Foodsaver Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Gotta craving for BBQ on the way home and remembered I had a bag of over tender brisket in the freezer. Got some buns and slaw fixin's on the way home. I was in a real hurry and was hungry, so I stuck the bag of brisket in the microwave until soft and warm. Threw it in a pan with a little beef stock and reduced and then added Fork 'N Halos "Heavenly Hickory" sauce and simmered for 30 minutes. WOW this sauce is the second of the three I bought and it's really really good!

Looks great Larry. I've never tried slaw on brisket only on pulled pork.

I'll have to give it a try some day!

Larry,

I'm pleased to hear that you really like my sauces. Now, If I could only get some of these other guys to give it a try. Come on guys I'M DOING FREE SHIPPING !!!!!!!!

This stuff is GOOD. REALLY GOOD!!!!

(I'm taking shameless hawking lessons from Larry)

Al

Uncle Al said:
Larry,

I'm pleased to hear that you really like my sauces. Now, If I could only get some of these other guys to give it a try. Come on guys I'M DOING FREE SHIPPING !!!!!!!!

Al

I will definitely accept the bashing for my own shameless hawking, but..............I also shamelessly hawk my friends products as well if they are good! :shock: I like trying to help my fellow BBQ Biz peeps, it's very hard to get things rolling so we all need all the help we can get!

BTW, I MIXED IN WOLFE RUB BOLD WITH THE BRISKET!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Uncle Al said:
Larry,

Al

Well, I had some of the Original sauce last night on some chicken wings, and it was really good! I'll be cooking a couple of butts on Saturday so I'll have a chance to try all 3 varieties.

Hey Al any idea when your rubs are going to be up for sale?
All 3 sauces are great. Along with your rubs they're even better ;)

Uncle Al said:
Larry,

Al
How do you get free shipping? It's trying to charge me $$$$

HELP!!! :shock:

Surfinsapo,

Here's what to do.

1. Choose the combo pack or make sure the order is at least $18
2. Enter "freeship" in the coupon code box
3. Choose Free shipping as the shipping choice. (It will come up automatically when you enter the coupon code.

That's it.

Al

Back
Top Bottom