First Overnight Cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cliff H.

Master Chef
Four butts went on at 1:00am. I would rather get a late start tonight than get a late start tomorrow and be up at 3:00 am pulling butts like I did last week.

Thanks Larry for getting my order to me on time. I have two butts rubbed with WR going to Church on Sunday to help feed a crowd of about 50-75 people.

The other two or for a non paying customer "FAMILY". He gave me the money for the meat, the rest I consider practice. It is rubbed down with a rub made by a local company that is pretty good for three dollars a bottle.

I have a fire going on the front porch and I am about to turn in. That don't sound right. ;)

Go Cliff, Go. Keep the pics comming.
3.gif

Well,
I had a little trouble getting to sleep because I kept hitting the light on the maverick. "CG withdrawls" :LOL:

Up at 9:00 this morning and the maverick had lost its signal. The last I remember the dome was up to 267. At 9:00 this morning it was at 235. I am making adjustments now to get it back up to 250.

Butts are holding around 175. ;)

Something That I noticed about cooking overnight. It seems that the winds are non existent at night around here. I had to open the vents about 1/2 way so the WSM could draw. As the world turns this morning I am putting up a wind block.

Back
Top Bottom