First Fatty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gunnagitcha

Assistant Cook
img_193166_0_eea56984a0af7767a85127baa6b4212f.gif
[/url]</div>[/img]

Well I have been lurking around this forum for a while soaking up all the good knowledge and decided to give a couple of "Fatty's" a try. The kid's helped with everything, even stoaking the coals once or twice. They liked the bacon weave. I see now why you all rave about the flavor of these things. Oh yeah, sorry about the cell phone pics. I'm just getting started. I'll "Tighten it up" down the road.

I hear ya

bknox said:
Looks god to me. Been wanting to try making and grilling a fatty but I am pretty sure it would get stuck in my heart. :shock: I would try yours, thats for sure. :D

Yes one of those every 2 weeks or so is probably MORE than enough.

Re: I hear ya

Gunnagitcha said:
bknox said:
Looks god to me. Been wanting to try making and grilling a fatty but I am pretty sure it would get stuck in my heart. :shock: I would try yours, thats for sure. :D

If you roll em in crushed up pork rinds...that probably makes it more healthy..Yes?

Re: I hear ya

ScottyDaQ said:
Gunnagitcha said:
bknox said:

If you roll em in crushed up pork rinds...that probably makes it more healthy..Yes?
Hah ! Yes Sir you have the solution. Fatties encrusted in pork rinds = no carbs. I mean low carbs. I mean in theory....

Back
Top Bottom