First Chuck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JWJR40

Senior Cook
These are some pics of my first cook of a small chuck. I put lots of WR on it and smoked it with hickory and apple wood.

10204081uj.jpg

10004038bu.jpg

10003952al.jpg

looks good-- we haven't done chuck yet; maybe next week...

I am a bit worried that I won't like it, we have been eating pulled pork like crazy, and i do not like beef ribs vs. bb/pork (of course, there's always those chicken ribs to try too.... #-o )

Cliff,

I puposely did the small chuck, I wasnt sure how it was going to turn out. Now that I have this one done I willl be doing larger ones.

Larry, I loved the flavor of the chuck. I want to go to BJ,s and pick up a large one to do. The Hickory and Apple really gave it a good flavor.

JWJR40 said:
Larry, I loved the flavor of the chuck. I want to go to BJ,s and pick up a large one to do. The Hickory and Apple really gave it a good flavor.

Excellent!!! Glad you liked it! You're becoming a BBQ Guru!! =D>

Wittdogs B said:
looks good-- we haven't done chuck yet; maybe next week...

I am a bit worried that I won't like it, we have been eating pulled pork like crazy, and i do not like beef ribs vs. bb/pork (of course, there's always those chicken ribs to try too.... #-o )

My wife thought the exact same thing until she tried the first bite. now she's not sure which she likes better. even the kids, who arent big roast eaters at all, gobble it up when we smoke one.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
JWJR40 said:
Finney, that is the only glass I drink out of--LOL

Dont worry John, I GOT YOUR BACK ON THAT ONE! Go Skins

Bill you're giving Skin fans a bad rep, make "Go Skins" so you can read it!! Now everyone will think we lick the windows on the short school buses!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1rd200cz]
JWJR40 said:

Bill you're giving Skin fans a bad rep, make "Go Skins" so you can read it!! Now everyone will think we lick the windows on the short school buses![/quote:1rd200cz]

What do you mean "Think"?

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":rb8uypp1][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":rb8uypp1]
JWJR40 said:

Bill you're giving Skin fans a bad rep, make "Go Skins" so you can read it!! Now everyone will think we lick the windows on the short school buses![/quote:rb8uypp1]

What do you mean "Think"?[/quote:rb8uypp1]
I'm with you, Nickie. 8-[

Back
Top Bottom