First Brisket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well cutting off a corner dont really help much cuz most brisket flats will change directions of the grain at least 3 times afore you get it all sliced. After its cooked just flip it lean side up and drag out your granny readers. The grain is real easy to see. It usually go like this ////||||\\\ or somewhut similar.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well cutting off a corner dont really help much cuz most brisket flats will change directions of the grain at least 3 times afore you get it all sliced. After its cooked just flip it lean side up and drag out your granny readers. The grain is real easy to see. It usually go like this ////||||\\\ or somewhut similar.

bigwheel

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well always hate to dissapoint folks but fact is I love yankees and also slab savers...I just like to tease them a lot:) Not sure whut cuzed the ailment. Now I did roll outta bed when about age 4 and split open my haid on the cement floor. Reckon that coulda done it? I hate to admit but I cut off the corner too sometimes :oops: Usually when I'm drunk and can't see good..which can often cover a large block of time. Unortunantly I am just a drunk and not an alchyholic. They have to go to meetings and meet cute chicks who like to drink too. They also drink a lot of coffee..chain smoke cigarettes and play 42. Now can life get any mo betta than that?

bigwheel

ScottyDaQ said:
BW... I took that into consideration OF COURSE! What do you take me for? :evil:

Your Yankee hate cuts so deep sometimes... :roll: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom