Fired my 37" Open Pit Grill for the 1st Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll post a few more pics soon.

Would it freak you out if I said I was thinking of ya'll while pulling my pork?
:roll:

lol!!!

Diva Q said:
They are beautiful Mike.

Just lovely looking and nice color.

Thanks I fixed the 2nd image like of the Pork Pushed
I made a sammy right out of the bowl after hitting it with my Carolina Vinegar sauce

Yummmmm

Slaw? I make it but don't eat it on my Sammy

"Sammy" is for my hero Sling'in Sammy Baugh #33 on the field and #1 in my heart!

Mike Hedrick said:
Slaw? I make it but don't eat it on my Sammy

"Sammy" is for my hero Sling'in Sammy Baugh #33 on the field and #1 in my heart!
[smilie=pope.gif] :LOL:

Mike Hedrick said:
I'll post a few more pics soon.

Would it freak you out if I said I was thinking of ya'll while pulling my pork?
:roll:

lol!!!

It wouldn't freak us out at all, we all think about Finney when we pull our pork so you're just into the group thing! :shock:

Mike Hedrick said:
Puff said:
[smilie=pope.gif] :LOL:

I hear and obey, I hear and obey, I hear and obey.

lol
You are forgiven!!
Now put the slaw on the sammy!!!! 8)

3.gif

Diva Q said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1fo9p2t8]Looking good Mike. I think you found a home here amid the land of missfit q'ers.

There is an apt description if I ever read one.

LOL[/quote:1fo9p2t8]
I feel more missfit than ever after seeing those beautiful cookers. :shock:

Cliff H. said:
Fine looking butts. Do you check the temp on every one or more random ?

I checked random but need to check them all next time. I had 2 butts that could have gone just a tad longer to make the push more easy.

Thanks guy

Round two of the griil. Knowing ya'll wasn't too impressed with them tiny lil steaks in a sea of steel so I got more stuff to throw on today. Burgers and Chicken and steak kabobs, corn and even the bean pot are going out today.

At Sams they had some massive big looking burgers so I grabbed a big pack. I'll vacume wrap a few but put a half a dozen of the 5" round 1" thick burgers on the grill after I take one of the whole chickens I got and cut it in half and get it out there first.

I'll post some prep shots and grill pics for now until I get me a Walmart diggy cam so I can see if'n yer paying attention...BOY.

Gotta run my wheelchair over to Momma's house first cus she is coming home from the Hospital Daddy said and they need to get her from car into the house. I'll leave it there tonight until Daddy can rent one for her. I'll just Hop and Crawl tonight I guess.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom