Finally getting a chance to cook today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Finally getting a chance to do a little Q today….picked up a Chuckie and a Butt yesterday….I have them on the WSM….did up a batch of Italian ABT’s as well….I’ll do them on Buford…and we are kicking around the idea of making a big batch of gumbo to freeze….
Rubbed with WRO

Sucklebtsters Steak Seasoning

On the WSM

Here is a pic of the Italian Filling for the ABTs…..it will also make a nice cheese ball…..

D took a pic of the ABT prep with his new Fisher Price camera and wanted me to post it….he was so excited so here it is

Good pic's Dave! Cathryn got the same camera and she loves it! I caught her taking a pic of her dinner last night! YES!!!

Larry Wolfe said:
Good pic's Dave! Cathryn got the same camera and she loves it! I caught her taking a pic of her dinner last night! YES!!!
Yeah....we were wating for that..probably tonight or tomarrow....

Roux done

Veggies In

Just needs to simmer…sausage and chicken are in

See ya in an hour when the chicken is ready to shread.....

SteerCrazy said:
lookin awful tasty Dave......that sausage looked great as well...
It's become somewhat of a tradtion around here..when we make a new batch of smoked I make some Sausage and Chicken Gumbo...most of that pot will be vac packed and frozen...(it's nice having a good meal in the feezer for the not so good days when you don't feel like cooking but want something nice)...I'm about do for a nice pot of kitchen sink chilli as well....

wittdog said:
SteerCrazy said:
lookin awful tasty Dave......that sausage looked great as well...
It's become somewhat of a tradtion around here..when we make a new batch of smoked I make some Sausage and Chicken Gumbo...most of that pot will be vac packed and frozen...(it's nice having a good meal in the feezer for the not so good days when you don't feel like cooking but want something nice)...I'm about do for a nice pot of kitchen sink chilli as well....

Well if you have any leftovers you wanna send my way, just let me know. I'd be happy to take 'em off your hands.

ABT's and Gumbo for lunch today
Smoked Chuck will go into...Tamales (sp)
PP for dinner tomarrow
Fatties for breakfast tomarrow
Ribeyes and french fries for dinner
Xtra Gumbo in the freezer

Sounds like a plan........

wittdog said:
ABT's and Gumbo for lunch today
Smoked Chuck will go into...Tamales (sp)
PP for dinner tomarrow
Fatties for breakfast tomarrow
Ribeyes and french fries for dinner
Xtra Gumbo in the freezer

Sounds like a plan........

Yeah, keep rubbin it in :roll: :D

Back
Top Bottom