FFFIRE IN THE HHHOLE..........BRRRR!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Sub zero 7lb. flat on at 1:am. I wanted to see how the WSM handles in arctic weather. Cooking with KF and hickory. Dome temp at 270* and holding. Fat side down............Good night [smilie=sleep.gif]

It's new Sheetrock home for the evening.
I figured it would insulate better than plywood.

Nice job "MacGyver"! Ahhh, I haven't done a brisket with Wolfe Rub Original since the Bold came to market! That's gonna be good buddy! BUT FAT SIDE DOWN???? DIDN'T I TEACH YOU BETTER THAN THAT!!???? [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif]

Go Puff Go..but where are the pics of the beers in the snow bank...and if the wind catches your sheetrock break...it's going to be in pieces ;)

Looks good to me Puff. Hope it turns out for ya.

:D I stuffed a little foil around the top of my access door and that stopped the smoke from coming out from there prettty good.

Watching mine in the cold yesterday...It leaks a little from the top..but IMHO not enough to mess with...

Brisket is foiled and resting(Larry I flipped it at 6 am :roll: )
The Sheetrock shack held up good I think it really helped to insulate the WSM. As far as that bad boy, It held 270* dome temp the whole time :shock: When I checked it at 6am it had dropped to about 250*. I stirred the coals and back up she went :D
I'm putting 2 game hens and a whole chicken on next.

Captain Morgan said:
something is wrong with your monitor...it's only showing
one digit of the temp. :eek:
That's what the temp was at 1am, and still is now :shock:

puff you are nuts! I was thinking it was cold hear but with outside temp in the 50 it's not so bad.LOL looking good buddy. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom