Fathers Day Grub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
Wingie !

8.6 lb butt rubbed with Scotty rub and tossed my Scotty sauce (probably go back to Rev Marvin's next time).

Rottini salad, tater salad, wings with Crystal, Chef, Dave's Insanity, 100% Pain, brown sugar, maple syrup, WRB.

Yum!

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Nice job Scotty. Those wings looked great. Were those done on a 22" kettle?

Yup. Wife doesn't like it when I fry em cuz it stinks up the house. Now that it's warm, looks like I'm gunna have to do em on the coleman outside. :LOL:

Way good Scotty!
I always cook them wicked hot for myself. If I do any for anyone else in my family I have to make them super mild. I do them on the grill too. I can't take too much fried foods these days.

My brother said the wings were just about right for him.
I shoot for heat, but balance with sweet. There's Crystal or Franks in there for initial vinegary bite and bulk, Daves, and 100% pain for lingering heat and lip burn, then balanced with brown sugar and maple syrup. Comes out pretty nice!

Father's day grub

Proud to say that we were there and everything was finger licking good. Scotty made some wings that were intended for the less than cast iron stomachs and some that were nice and spicey. My stomach is less than cast iron, but I enjoyed them. Lots of good food and two great families to enjoy. Fantastic father's day [smilie=rlp_smilie_003.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom