End of Days for at least one chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bknox

Head Chef
Cicero, IL, but my heart is in Virginia where my f
After seeing some other excellent posts I finally grabbed a chicken for dinner.
Rubbed with Knox's Salt Free Barabicu and Jamaican Jerk. Stuffed with a sliced orange and stick of cinnamon. Cooked over mesquite chunk at about 300 degrees for 2 hours. Internal temp was a little high but came out pretty good.
IMG_3331.jpg

IMG_3337.jpg

Plated with some fresh fruit salad and beans I pickled 2 days ago.
IMG_3345.jpg

Thanks everybody.

Lew, no yummy chicken this time. I have been mixing the Barabicu and Jamaican Jerk for some really nice chicken and pork. Lately I hvae been making more salad dressing with the yummy chicken than chicken. Here is recipe, basically: http://www.knoxspice.com/Barbecue_rub_recipe/vegetables/YummySaladDressing.html. You can use 50/50 mayo and sour cream or natural yogurt or remove the mayo completely and add some honey to sweeten it up.

Looks good Bryan. Remember breastes down and do not be poking holes in the breastes with any sharp objects. 175 in the THIGH. I used some Yummy Chicken on some pork loin steaks myself just the other night on the gasser. Got some rave reviews. Thanks for inventing that one.

I owned a Chargriller pro for 6 yrs now , was my first smoker love that baby. I started on offset gave me the skills i use today.

Back
Top Bottom