Electric Smokers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now see if a nice insulated electric cooker was factored into the equation a person would have no need to concern themselves about the cold and falling weather scenario. Just dont plug it in wet and barefooted. Would hate to have to drop an email off to OSHA telling about somebody I know breaking standard health and safety codes. Thanks.

Now see if a nice insulated electric cooker was factored into the equation a person would have no need to concern themselves about the cold and falling weather scenario. Just dont plug it in wet and barefooted. Would hate to have to drop an email off to OSHA telling about somebody I know breaking standard health and safety codes. Thanks.
What do you do if there's a storm and the power goes out? A few years ago when HurryKane Charlie came through, the power was out for a couple-A days. My neighbors and I cooked foods from the 'fridge and freezer as they thawed, and we ate well. Charcoal and wood! No 'lectricity available at all.

BOB
and it tasted good, too! None of that electrocuted taste to it atall.;)

Certainly glad you axed that young man. That no power scenario is why the Lord gave us gassers. Now being a nice well prepared ex-boyscout I would just crank the high powered Onan in Fredericka the world famous wannabe roach coach and plug it on in. It draws off a 16 gallon reserve tank at 1/2 gallon an hour. A person would need to stop cooking at about hour 32 as good as my challenged arithmetic can figger out. Then it would be time to move to the gasser. Simple huh?

Back
Top Bottom