Electric grill dangers???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alwitkow

Assistant Cook
Hi my city is attempting to pass an ordanance to block the use of any kind of grilling on balconies. I just got a electric grill for christmas and I bought my condo because of my balcony. I can see the danger of fire with charcoal and gas on balconies but dont see much danger of fire regarding electric grills. I plan on challenging this ordnance with the city counsel, does anyone see any concerns or dangers with electric grills?

Vermin999 said:
Grease flareups maybe?
Also, anything that an idiot can do with heat and weather.

PLUS, I'd bet that someone on the city council hates the smell of grilling food. Maybe a veggie head.

BOB

Well having cooked on one of the electrical beastes in question for the last 40 years or so will say there can be some dangers in cooking on a wooden balcony. Now if you have some wiggle room get a big kiddy plastic swimming pool and fill it full of play sand and set the mischievous instrument on top. If the red dots who own the place do not fall for it go buy a house. They are real cheap nowadays. Thanks to Prez Osama. The one we got not seems to worth about what we gave for it twenty years or so ago. What an investment huh? lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom