Easter Turkeys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tannehill Kid

Head Chef
Injected these birds last night with Cajun Creole Butter. Couldn't sleep and got up @3:15 and fired up the pit. Rub the turkeys down with cooking oil and put em on @ 4:10 and cooked @ 275-300(with pecan) until the breast reached an internal temp of 165 then pulled. Took them off @ 7:40. Can't wait to cut into em and eat. Happy Easter to all.

Nice looking gobblers......what time zone you in; Eastern China? Let me check the papers, maybe Easter is on Sat this year. I have trouble keeping stuff straight. :LOL: :LOL:

Rag said:
Nice looking gobblers......what time zone you in; Eastern China? Let me check the papers, maybe Easter is on Sat this year. I have trouble keeping stuff straight. :LOL: :LOL:
Just wanted to make sure had enough time for em to get done :LOL: Boiling crawfish this afternoon and guest want leave until all the beer is gone. :LOL: Then we have sun rise service @ 6:30 and thought I needed to cook em today.

Boiling crawfish this afternoon!!! You mean I missed the crawfish? My North Carolina wife even loves crawfish. The turkey's look good but post pictures of the crawfish! :D

Tannehill Kid said:
Rag said:
Just wanted to make sure had enough time for em to get done :LOL: Boiling crawfish this afternoon and guest want leave until all the beer is gone. :LOL: Then we have sun rise service @ 6:30 and thought I needed to cook em today.

Just yanking your bobber. Great cook. :D

Rag said:
Tannehill Kid said:
Rag said:

Just yanking your bobber. Great cook. :D
Rag I knew you were picking. To me that's what it's all about having fun and talking trash. I love to pick and talk trash and ever now and then I know we will offend somebody when we do.

Back
Top Bottom