Doilies or no?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
When you gents serve tea with your BBQ, do you find that doillies work best? Also, do you use a cozy on your teapot? These are the things we really need to know! Woodington Smythe III

TexLaw said:
Chris Finney said:
Damn... I guess those pictures of Larry got out. :oops:

Larry = Frank N. Furter. I guess I'm cool with that. :D
I searched the web yesterday for a picture of the guy in the wheelchair (from Rock Horror) with the fishnets on (once the Transylvanians take over). But couldn't find one. Did find Frank N Furter carving a turkey. Started to post that one, but you couldn't see the garter belt and hose.

Chris Finney said:
TexLaw said:
[quote="Chris Finney":14g8k6oc]Damn... I guess those pictures of Larry got out. :oops:

Larry = Frank N. Furter. I guess I'm cool with that. :D
I searched the web yesterday for a picture of the guy in the wheelchair (from Rock Horror) with the fishnets on (once the Transylvanians take over). But couldn't find one. Did find Frank N Furter carving a turkey. Started to post that one, but you couldn't see the garter belt and hose.[/quote:14g8k6oc]

Just did a Google search to find out who Frank N. Furter was. That's just wrong! But funny!

I see we've resorted to deleting posts without notification...My appologies, Ken.

Niagara River Smoker said:
I see we've resorted to deleting posts without notification...My appologies, Ken.
So, what's the deal? Is there a new unwritten rule here? I'd really like to know...

[quote="Niagara River Smoker":3n0a0j64]I see we've resorted to deleting posts without notification...My appologies, Ken.
So, what's the deal? Is there a new unwritten rule here? I'd really like to know...[/quote:3n0a0j64]

I'm sorry...I have no idea what you are talking about...the only post I deleted in the last two days was the "chin" post...that was it!!

Chin post ?? What chin post ??

OK, I'm a new guy here, only a month or so. I've been looking a lot but not posting much. It appeared to me that there was no censorship here, or at least the rules are very loose. I'm fine with that. If you don't like leave like some have done recently. I do miss Susan but, I'm curious, what line did the chin post cross?

Griff

I didn't delete any posts and I didn't see the chin post to even know what the hell you're all talking about.

As far as deleting posts go, I have no problem deleting posts, however, I will notify the owner of that post that it is being deleted and why, IN MY OPINION, it deserves to be. If the owner doesn't like my explanation he can take it up with the other moderator, oops, I forgot, I'm the only modeator left, or he can take it up with the Board Administrator and if I get overruled and the post is re-posted, so be it. I can guarantee you I won't get mad and quit, that's just the way it goes.

Griff, if you've read all the rules and understand them, then you know what type of posts will be subject to deletion.

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Niagara River Smoker":3a554m8b][quote="Niagara River Smoker":3a554m8b]I see we've resorted to deleting posts without notification...My appologies, Ken.
So, what's the deal? Is there a new unwritten rule here? I'd really like to know...[/quote:3a554m8b]

I'm sorry...I have no idea what you are talking about...the only post I deleted in the last two days was the "chin" post...that was it!![/quote:3a554m8b]

Uhmmmm, sir boss man, I think I had a couple of posts deleted the past couple of days. I'm not complaining, they might have been offensive to some, but they were deleted and I didn't do it. If you or Bruce see fit, I don't complain, but please let me know, I NEVER want to piss anybody off! :grin: :LOL: :evil: ;-) :roll: :badgrin:

nshaw65 said:
What do doillies have to do with Barbeque?

N, This was my attempt to make light of the idea that we are taking ourselves way too seriously at times! Bruce you guys are drifting way off topic! Talk doilies or get out!!!! :-D :-D

Well I posted a couple of things the last couple of days that probably could have been deleted but this wasn't one of them. I have no problem with you guys deleting them but, like Nick said, I'd like to know why. So if Greg and Bruce didn't delete them, who did??? :D :D

Well I posted a couple of things the last couple of days that probably could have been deleted but this wasn't one of them. I have no problem with you guys deleting them but, like Nick said, I'd like to know why. So if Greg and Bruce didn't delete them, who did??? :D :D

DOILIES BILL>>>>>>DOILIES?

Back
Top Bottom