Doilies or no?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bruce B said:
I didn't delete any posts and I didn't see the chin post to even know what the hell you're all talking about.

As far as deleting posts go, I have no problem deleting posts, however, I will notify the owner of that post that it is being deleted and why, IN MY OPINION, it deserves to be. If the owner doesn't like my explanation he can take it up with the other moderator, oops, I forgot, I'm the only modeator left, or he can take it up with the Board Administrator and if I get overruled and the post is re-posted, so be it. I can guarantee you I won't get mad and quit, that's just the way it goes.

Griff, if you've read all the rules and understand them, then you know what type of posts will be subject to deletion.

Bruce is correct! He's deleted a couple of my posts and he immediately notified me and let me know he did and why! And I appreciated him notifying me, and agreed with Bruce why he deleted the post. He's just doing what he's been asked to do and seems to be fair about what he does. If a post gets deleted, it's for a reason. Don't take it personally, because I am sure it's not personal.

The real Irish lace doilies are the best, but they are expensive! My oh my! Land O Goshen! If you get some sauce on them you get flustered! I sometimes use the store bought paper ones though! Woody

Guys, might I suggest that if the discussion of doilies is going to continue that you move it to the General Discussion Section and not use the General BBQ Section.

Thank you very much for your anticipated cooperation.

That's your one time polite request :getbtw:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom