Dinner 2nite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bubba-Q

Senior Cook
Smo-grilled some London Broils on the Traeger and topped with grilled mushrooms and blackened onions. Added a side of horseradish mashed taters and steamed broccoli. all was good right up till the broccoli...dang I hate veggies :?

img_87265_0_eca255cb908a9f3948d99573ae07f1c0.jpg

Finney said:
So................................. I won't even rant about the fact that there isn't really a "London Broil" cut. No matter what the package said. :roll:

LOL, I hear ya. Butcher calls them that. Not sure what they are exactly. These were a blend of seasoned ground meats( beef, veal possibly, pork), shaped and held together with flank steak strips. I've had other "things" called LB before, but nothing compares to these.

Looked real good Bubba ;)

...and here we go again with the "London Broil" controversy :roll:

Bubba-Q said:
Finney said:
So................................. I won't even rant about the fact that there isn't really a "London Broil" cut. No matter what the package said. :roll:

LOL, I hear ya. Butcher calls them that. Not sure what they are exactly. These were a blend of seasoned ground meats( beef, veal possibly, pork), shaped and held together with flank steak strips. I've had other "things" called LB before, but nothing compares to these.

Our store sells what you described Bubba and they just label them as Pinwheel Flank Steaks, but are normally stuffed with spinach and cheese. Typically what stores label as London Broil are actually a this round steak. Whatever the case may be, your dinner looked fantastic!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom